📌 How you can use the new platform as a driver!
Thank you for using the Kopilot Android application and we invite you to access the new pro.kopilot.ro desktop application.
You add the information about the transport, find out which fuel plan is the least expensive, and then send the generated route to the mobile app along with the fuel stations and required amounts of diesel.
The fuel plan helps you identify the stations with the best price along the route and calculates the quantities that need to be fueled based on the fuel prices of the current day.
What do you have to do to try the Kopilot app for FREE for one month?
- Step 1: Go to the Kopilot page and create a user account on: http://bit.ly/3i6hlJe
- Step 2: Add a DRIVER user by selecting the “Add user” option from the “Users - List of users” page. Only with a DRIVER type user can you log in to the mobile application.
- Step 3: Add a new route in the menu: “Fuel Plan” – “Add route”.
- Step 4: Enter the delivery points on the route.
- Step 5: Calculate the Fuel Plan and correctly estimate the route costs by choosing the type of truck and entering some additional details about the transport.
- Step 6: Send your route and fuel plan to your mobile app by pressing the green button below the map.
- Step 7: Log in to the mobile application with the user and password set in Step 1, select the route from the “Predefined routes” menu and start navigating!
We are at your disposal for additional details. Kopilot Support Team
Website Kopilot https://kopilot.ro/
- the link to access the application is: https://pro.kopilot.ro
- each user can log in using the email and password corresponding to his profile
- can be used on devices with Android operating system (phone and tablet)
- is available in Play Store as well as in Huawei AppGallery
Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ro.seltronix.kopilot